Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FINALLY yay!

so we officially bought our tickets to fly into la to go visit my family for thansgiving. love turkey, it should be great. this is also when we all exchange presents since i am able to be there and hence the crunch on time to get all my "holiday" knitting done. i finished the sweater for my sister and i think it came out better than expected. i really like the little split neck to be pinned into place as a turtleneck. so here it is.

secondly, i have also gotten started on the throw blanket for my mother and all i can hope is that i can knit fast enough to finish it. i have about 4 inches so far (just started of course) and i picked a cable and lace pattern and it is a very easy repeat, already have memorized. at this rate i think i will need to knock out about a ball a day on days i work and 2 balls on days i am off. here is crossing my fingers i can get it done in time!

1 comment:

Cami said...

This is beautiful, good job!